You'll Know Me As...

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
Founder of @ProjekMimpi - a reality book and workshop project. Founder of @LenteraMahadaya - a non profit organization for Muallaf / Muslim convert Proud owner of Love Actually Planner @LA_Planner + @Lady Mosh Invaders [Rockin' clothing line for hijabers] @LadyMoshInvader - Twinkle Twinkle(band) Manager @thetwinkstars. Media / Promotion Manager of @KitchenDeath gothic band Jakarta - a rebel. a lover. a dreamer. a believer. a fighter. lately a muallaf. loves writing fiksimini and blogging. an ordinary someone with XTRAordinary dreams. a proud SINGLE mother of one adorable metalhead son \m/ .that i can be a bitch most of the times [err in a positive way I suppose?] .hopelessly romantic ordinary woman - LOOKING FOR that special someone to fill in the 'gap' and help making me whole; again -

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Mengulas Status


One night stand. Fuck buddy. No strings attached. Friends with benefit. Casual sex.

Well, who the hell cares?
I care!!!

If you're gonna break my heart, would you please have the courtesy to let me know in advance?
At least no need those 'I think I'm in love with you' drama or giving me those kind of look and pretended that you're gonna be there for me when I fall but then you're actually not when I stumbled

Oh geez! Stop the crap, will you?
Don't even promise me the moon if you couldn't even be the one who I could turn to whenever I needed you the most

No comments:

Post a Comment