You'll Know Me As...

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
Founder of @ProjekMimpi - a reality book and workshop project. Founder of @LenteraMahadaya - a non profit organization for Muallaf / Muslim convert Proud owner of Love Actually Planner @LA_Planner + @Lady Mosh Invaders [Rockin' clothing line for hijabers] @LadyMoshInvader - Twinkle Twinkle(band) Manager @thetwinkstars. Media / Promotion Manager of @KitchenDeath gothic band Jakarta - a rebel. a lover. a dreamer. a believer. a fighter. lately a muallaf. loves writing fiksimini and blogging. an ordinary someone with XTRAordinary dreams. a proud SINGLE mother of one adorable metalhead son \m/ .that i can be a bitch most of the times [err in a positive way I suppose?] .hopelessly romantic ordinary woman - LOOKING FOR that special someone to fill in the 'gap' and help making me whole; again -

Monday, February 13, 2012

Maybe If...



If only I was prettier
If only I was thinner
or might be if I was fancier,
I could have you by my side by now

Maybe if only I'm smarter,
If only I'm cooler
or might be if only I'm better
You would have been wanting me

But so sorry, dear,
if I was not what you have been expecting
I have my flaws and guilts to bear
and I could not have run from my past even if I tried
So sorry if what have shaped me to be who I am today was the one that scared you away

But this is just me!
Someone ordinary who's been waiting for that special someone,
who would love me just the way I am,
without even being told or even begged
who would happily walk by my side through happinnes and sorrow,
and who would never let me leave his sight, simply because he cares

And hey, it's just me!
Someone who's tired of being afraid of losing someone
cause somehow love is just another battle to be won
and I don't wanna have another sleepless nights just to worry whether will you love me tomorrow or won't?

So, Mr. Cupid,
Let me wait in line for my next turn to come
But this time, please do make sure that you 'hit' us both,
so I won't be the only one who's feeling this all over again

No comments:

Post a Comment